Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Harris Communications

A friend of mine is having some hearing problems and, because of my decades of experience, I was able to direct her to a good resource. I'm not getting anything for doing this and I don't normally pitch products or businesses on my blogs, but I'll make an exception and mention that one here because others might also find the information helpful. The company sells all kinds of equipment, books, CDs, etc. to help people dealing with hearing loss, raising children who have that kind of condition, or just wanting to learn American Sign Language. The material varies in quality because they handle nearly every related product there is, but a lot of it is excellent. They have a hardcopy catalogue that only comes out once in a while so they don't flood mailboxes, and also an online one. The URL is http://harriscomm.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment