Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reader's Digest

I don't subscribe to the Reader's Digest anymore because they've got less than half the content they used to carry, but this week I picked up the June/July copy at the grocery store. It contains an article about parenting a child with special needs that might be of interest to anyone doing that.
The author's daughter has Autism so she talks a lot about that spectrum, but the article includes plenty of information about caring for people with other special needs and it's written in a friendly style.
Anyone caring for or about someone with special needs might want to read the article, My Daughter, Myself, by Sallie Tisdale.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I don't read it anymore either. I don't usually have the time with all the books I'm reviewing.

    ReplyDelete