Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Problems, Problems, But...

     If you have read previous posts on this blog you know I've had a lot of special needs to deal with in my life. Asthma, chronic pain, food allergies, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are problems I've had myself. Through my foster kids, other family members, and the children I've worked with in various schools I've also dealt with learning disabilities, mental illness, personality disorders, learning disabilities, developmental delays, deafness, vision problems, autism, cancer, and many other conditions. 
     You'd think all those problems would have given me a negative view of life, but that's not the case at all. Instead, I have a positive attitude because of my faith in God.  I don't believe in cramming my beliefs down other people's throats, but I do want to share what has helped me in case that is helpful to others, so I'll be doing that in my posts for a while. I hope what I post here will make a positive difference for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment